Binario Tracking System (BTS)
If you manage your work by dividing it into projects BTS can help you to manage everything related to your projects, BTS is an issue tracking system allows you to manage multiple projects all over your organization, the system administrator will be able to assign a manager (supervisor) or more to each project in addition to the rest of the project team, every team member will have a predefined role in the project.
The main features of the system is to assign, update, resolve and close issues in the project such as tasks, problems, notification….etc. Each issue will has the full description and all needed information with the ability to attach a file or more with it, also there will be a notification by email to all concerned users to inform about all transactions or updates.
The whole features of BTS are:
- Simple User Experience
- Web Based application
- Can be accessed anywhere
- Customizable Issue Pages
- Multiple Projects per instance
- Support for Projects, Sub-Projects, and Categories.
- Users can have a different access level per project
- Change-log Support
- My View Page
- Search and Filter
- Full Text Search
- Simple/Advanced Filters
- Shared Filters (across users / projects)
- Built-in Reporting (reports / graphs)
- Custom Fields
- Email notifications
- Users can monitor specific issues
- Attachments (can be saved on web server or in database - can also backup to an FTP account)
- Issue Change History
- RSS Feeds (news, issues matching saved filters, issues matching a specific project)
- Customizable issue workflow
- Anonymous Access
- Signup with Captcha and Email Confirmation.
- Self-Service Reset Password Support
- Export to csv, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Ability to extended functionality through hook (custom) functions.
- No limit on the number of users, issues, or projects.
- Time Tracking
- Ability to send messages to messages to other users in regards to a specific issue.
- Public / Private Projects - Public project accessible to all users, private are only accessible to those explicitly added.
- Public / Private Notes - Private notes are accessible to users with a specific access level to the relevant project.
- Public / Private Issues - Private issues are accessible to users with a specific access level to the relevant project.
- Issue Relationships
- Issue Relationship Graphs (uses "dot" library).
- Attachment Auto-Preview
- Public / Private News (news can be associated with a specific project, or with all projects).
- Sticky Issues (always appear on the top of the issues list).
- Group Actions: actions can be applied on multiple issues.
- Easy hyperlinks to issues and issue notes (e.g. #123 hyper links to issue number 123).
- Ability to view recently visited issues (the last 5 visited issues are visible by default at the top right corner).
For more information please send email to email@example.com
For support please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org